I've been so excited to hear that my story has inspired so many others to pursue their own journeys to better health and fitness and I've learned that it has impacted several people to their own weight loss success. I couldn't be happier about that!
Still working out! Trying to stay strong!
Should I be embarrassed by this selfie? Probably...
I would love to write more about my continued experience now with attempting to stay fit, healthy, and maintain my weight loss! It’s still a daily learning experience and something I am passionate about!
Recently, I was able to have a pro-photo shoot to celebrate the weight loss and the “new me.” I have had a hard time with my brain catching up with my body and I do not see myself accurately. Having this photo shoot really helped with that!
One of my proudest moments in this weight loss journey was trying on this dress for the first time.
I also booked the photo shoot for business reasons. I needed some professional shots to use for my new business and it was actually only because of my new business that I was able to afford such a photo shoot.
Enough pictures of me already, am I right!?
But you must agree Emily Lapish Photography does amazing work!
WHAT new business?
Last May (2014), I joined Jamberry Nails as an independent consultant. I joined mainly for the discount and because I was absolutely addicted to the product. These seemingly-trivial, yet incredible little nail wraps make me feel more put together and more confident like nothing else and I never thought a busy mom of 7 could have such gorgeous, chip-free nails with zero dry-time.
They seemed too good to be true, but when I found them to be everything that had been claimed of them; I just had to become a part of the company.
Well much to my surprise, my business took off like wildfire and skyrocketed very quickly. I blew through the ranks and found myself in a leadership position (Team Manager) in August. By November I hit Executive. Now I have a team of over 350 and I have high hopes of promoting again very soon!
This has been one wild ride. That is for sure. And I am SO grateful!
First my life changed drastically because of 100+ pounds of weight loss.
Now my life has changed drastically AGAIN because of Jamberry.
- My family is almost debt free. All credit card debt, school loan debt, and car loan debt is paid.
- We were able to take our very first EVER family vacation. We spent a WEEK at the beach last September. I still get teary thinking about it!
- I’m able to stay at home with my kids while still contributing significantly to our family’s financial stability and financial future.
- I've made some of my closest friends in my new team members, my hostesses, and my customers. I love my team dearly and cannot believe I get to “work” with some of my best friends.
- I earned the 2015 incentive trip to the Maya Riviera Hard Rock resort in Mexico. It was an all-inclusive, all-expenses paid vacation for my husband and myself (and we took Wesley!). We went two weeks ago. Jamberry treated us like rock stars and the whole trip was like a dream.
- I have been forced out of my comfort zone in many areas and have been forced to grow in ways I never thought I would or could. I never thought I was a leader but here I am a leader to 350. I have learned so much and am learning more every single day.
- I have new goals and new purpose and new reasons to be more disciplined and new motivation to work hard and be organized and do everything to the best of my ability.
- This company has helped me learn more than ever before the power of a positive attitude and high standards of ethics and conduct. Things I thought I knew but never fully grasped until so clearly demonstrated to me by the leaders in my up-line. It is incredibly refreshing and incredibly encouraging! The support and training has been mind-blowing as well.
- We have been able to more freely and comfortably buy things like…. Clothes and shoes for the kids, little luxuries like dinners out and bigger birthday outings for the kids (climbing gym, jump park, etc!).
- Not only that, but when a somewhat major house repair came up last summer, it didn’t put us in dire straits as it would have pre-Jamberry.
- Best Ever: I have been able to give to others like never before without worry for our grocery money or bill money. Being able to donate to others needs without worry for our own budget is amazing.
- This company, these new friends, this job, and these seemingly silly little nail wraps mean more to me than I ever thought possible.
- I have more hope for the future of my family and the future of my children than ever before and that right there is the biggest blessing that I never expected.
If you or anyone you can think of may be interested in Jamberry for any reason -hosting a party (live or all online!), throwing a fundraiser, a vendor event, joining my team, or even just purchasing some of these fun little nail wraps!- I would so greatly appreciate the help in keeping my business up, broadening my customer base, and building my business for longevity.
I work very hard to make sure my customers, hostesses, and my team are well taken care of and happy; but I could use any and all help for my future business! Keeping momentum going is crucial and it’s getting more and more challenging! I love the challenge and I’m up for it- but it’s still a challenge all the same.
This has become a full time job and a main support for my family so it is crucial at this point that I keep it up and keep it going! I am definitely in need of hostesses and customers.
I would love to do more fundraisers! Additionally, I would at this point be able to go above and beyond a normal fundraiser and donate my own entire commission on top of the normal fundraising percentages donated. This would be my pleasure to do for a cause near and dear to your heart!
So if you or if you know of anyone that would be interested in connecting with me for any of these reasons, I would so very much appreciate it! Pass along my name or share this post!
And if you're willing, please share this post near and far on your social media of choice. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest!
Thank you in advance for thinking of me and for supporting me!